Author Topic: Biden campaign reveals NEW secret weapon they think can help them beat Trump in 2024: Top aides unve  (Read 235 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Biden campaign reveals NEW secret weapon they think can help them beat Trump in 2024: Top aides unveil the 'force to be reckoned with' as Joe struggles in the polls

DAILYMAIL.COM
By CHARLIE SPIERING
10 April 2024

President Joe Biden's reelection campaign on Wednesday unleashed a new organizing weapon in their arsenal, in an effort to rally LGBTQ+ support for their campaign.

Campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez described LGBTQ+ voters as a secret weapon for the upcoming election.

'LGBTQ+ voters are a force to be reckoned with,' she said in a statement to the Advocate. 'They were critical to our victory in 2020, and they will be critical to winning again this November.'

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13293767/biden-campaign-secret-weapon-2024-election-polls.html

---------------------------------------------------------------

Had to post this, because it made me laugh. Biden's people are making the same mistake as Bud Light and all the other corporations have made. They mistakenly believe that LGBTXYZ people are some massive group of people with incredible influence. This is not and never has been true.

The people who identify with the LGPTXYZ label, are a very small miniscule percentage of population, ~1-2 percent. But, as Disney/Coke/Target and so many others have learned, you will lose over 10,000 customers for every one new XYZ customer that you gain. Every time this is tried, it inevitably ends in disaster.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

That worked well for BudLight.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Unleash the queers!

(or something)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org