Author Topic: Ex-Biden chief of staff caught on tape slamming president’s attention on bridges  (Read 304 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Biden chief of staff caught on tape slamming president’s attention on bridges
By
Jack Birle
April 10, 2024 11:01 am

Former Biden White House chief of staff Ron Klain had sharp criticisms of President Joe Biden‘s focus on infrastructure — and bridges in particular.

Klain argued that Biden should focus on economics rather than infrastructure in his reelection bid while speaking at an event on Tuesday, according to audio obtained by Politico.

“I think the president is out there too much talking about bridges,” Klain said. “He does two or three events a week where he’s cutting a ribbon on a bridge. And here’s a bridge. Like I tell you, if you go into the grocery store, you go to the grocery store and, you know, eggs and milk are expensive, the fact that there’s a f***ing bridge is not [inaudible].”

“He’s not a congressman. He’s not running for Congress,” Klain said. “I think it’s kind of a fool’s errand. I think that [it] also doesn’t get covered that much because, look, it’s a f***ing bridge. Like it’s a bridge, and how interesting is the bridge? It’s a little interesting, but it’s not a lot interesting.”

Klain also said that focusing on Biden’s economic message and proposals rather than his achievements would fare better with voters.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2960519/ex-biden-chief-staff-caught-tape-slamming-presidents-attention-bridges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Biden's policies are inflationary by their nature because they constrain supply, add regulatory costs, and flood the economy with money.  He doesn't want to change them.

He needs bridges as a distraction to pander to local Dems and unions.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Given the sad state of infrastructure in this country - especially bridges -  Klain's lament is kind of funny.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 07:32:21 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

LIEden is trying to get himself associated with some sort of accomplishment. tri22 Lame.

Gas prices had shot up by ~$2 per gallon during the first year or so of LIEden, and then drifted downward for a while to ~$1 higher than pre-LIEden. Suddenly over the past couple of months gas prices have again risen to ~$2 per gallon higher than pre-LIEden. What I paid this AM may be higher than at the peak of the first rise. Staples like eggs and butter are way up compared to pre-LIEden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.