Author Topic: Biden, Harris announce new campaign push for LGBTQ support, call members 'a force to be reckoned wit  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden, Harris announce new campaign push for LGBTQ support, call members 'a force to be reckoned with'
Overall, 41% of voters approve of the job President Biden is doing while 58% disapprove
By Lawrence Richard Fox News
Published April 10, 2024 8:42am EDT

President Biden and Vice President Harris’ re-election campaign has announced a new push to win over a group of voters that it claims is "a force to be reckoned with." The initiative comes just seven months ahead of the president’s rematch with presumptive Republican nominee, former President Trump.

As Biden seeks to win another term in the White House despite facing historic low approval ratings, Team Biden-Harris announced the launch of "Out for Biden-Harris." The campaign describes the program as a national effort to mobilize LGBTQ+ voters and community members across the country.

In a statement, Biden-Harris 2024 campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez said, "LGBTQ+ voters are a force to be reckoned with."

"They were critical to our victory in 2020, and they will be critical to winning again this November," Chavez Rodriguez added. "That’s why we’re thrilled to launch Out for Biden-Harris, which will harness the LGBTQ+ community’s organizing prowess to reelect President Biden and Vice President Harris this November."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-harris-announce-new-campaign-push-lgbtq-support-call-members-force-reckoned
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Why are they trying to “win” over voters that are going to vote for them anyways come November?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy