Author Topic: Biden says he’s exploring whether he has power to shut border  (Read 293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden says he’s exploring whether he has power to shut border
by Tara Suter - 04/10/24 8:06 AM ET

President Biden said Tuesday that the administration is weighing whether he has the sole power to close the southern border with Mexico should the need arise.

“We’re examining whether or not I have that power,” Biden said in an interview with Univision’s Enrique Acevedo, shared Tuesday, referencing a potential need for congressional action.

“When the border has over … 5,000 people a day trying to cross the border because you can’t manage it, slow it up. There’s no guarantee that I have that power all by myself without legislation,” he continued. “And some have suggested I should just go ahead and try it. And if I get shut down by the court, I get shut down by the court.”

“But we’re trying to … work through that right now,” the president added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4583288-biden-exploring-power-to-shut-down-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden says he’s exploring whether he has power to shut border
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 10:36:04 pm »
Hey joe -

Just pick up the phone and call 800-DONALDT.
He'll tell you what to do...

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 10:38:07 pm »
He is so full of crappola!!!   888mouth 888mouth 888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 10:39:28 pm »
I think he'll shut it down right before the election for the votes and open it back up afterwards.  He's an evil slithering snake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 12:45:48 am »
I think he'll shut it down right before the election for the votes and open it back up afterwards.  He's an evil slithering snake.
:yowsa:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 12:55:16 am »
Joe couldn't shut down a shart.  No way he is gonna poop on the new comers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.