Author Topic: Biden: I Hope My Legacy Is I ‘Did What I Said’ — I Ran for Office to ‘Reduce the Prospect of War’ af  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: I Hope My Legacy Is I ‘Did What I Said’ — I Ran for Office to ‘Reduce the Prospect of War’ after Vietnam

Ian Hanchett 10 Apr 2024

During an interview with Univision that took place last Wednesday and aired on Tuesday, President Joe Biden said that he hopes his legacy is that he kept his word and did what he said he would do and that the reason he ran for office “was to help the life of ordinary people and reduce the prospect of war and — because of Vietnam.”

Interviewer Enrique Acevedo asked, “Do you think a lot about legacy, because we’re talking about over 50 years of public service, and, regardless of the outcome, this might be your last political campaign, you’ve done a few, do you spend a lot of time thinking about what your legacy would look like?”

Biden responded, “Well, I hope the legacy is that I kept my word, that — I said that the reason I was running was to help the life of ordinary people and reduce the prospect of war and — because of Vietnam. … [T]he secret you’ve got to ask yourself is, what are you willing to lose over? You figure out what you’re willing to lose over, you’ve got an idea of what you should be doing. And so, I hope my legacy is that I was honest, straightforward, and did what I said.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/10/biden-i-hope-my-legacy-is-i-did-what-i-said-i-ran-for-office-to-reduce-the-prospect-of-war-after-vietnam/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

OMG!  He should burst into flames for That Lie.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
ol' white joe:
"I Hope My Legacy Is I ‘Did What I Said’"

That's not what you did, joe.
You did what THEY TOLD YOU to do...

Offline libertybele

???? Really Joe .... what part of that do you think we believe??

Reduce the prospect of war?  Is that supposed to be the punch line???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Yeah? How's that working out, Joe?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Vietnam? really? This aged old senile is talking about a war which ended 50 years ago.
For a guy who was born during WWII, his head is 50 years behind the rest of us.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Vietnam? really? This aged old senile is talking about a war which ended 50 years ago.
For a guy who was born during WWII, his head is 50 years behind the rest of us.

What's worse...it's behind him and stuck up his ass.

He's living proof the Constitution is great.  We will have survived a certified cretin.