Author Topic: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos demonizing farming while investing more than $1.27 billion in fake food producti  (Read 268 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Amazon’s Jeff Bezos demonizing farming while investing more than $1.27 billion in fake food production
03/22/2024 / By Ethan Huff

Story at a glance: (summary by “Neo” LLM via Brighteon.AI)

– Jeff Bezos’ Earth Fund will spend over $1.27 billion on manufacturing fake food, specifically plant-based and lab-grown “meats.”
– The goal is to demonize traditional farming methods and force a shift towards fake meat alternatives.
– The Aspen Ideas Climate conference featured discussions about using technology, biotechnology, and geoengineering to transform urban landscapes and financing strategies for the fake meat revolution.
– Speakers at the event emphasized the need for a “seismic shift” in how trillions of dollars are invested into fighting “climate change” by suppressing traditional farming activities.

At the recent Aspen Ideas Climate conference in Miami, Fla., Bezos Earth Fund vice chair Lauren Sanchez – the Bezos Earth Fund is a project of former Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos – revealed that a large portion of Bezos’ fortune will be spent on manufacturing fake food for the masses.

https://www.pollution.news/2024-03-22-amazon-jeff-bezos-demonizes-farming-promotes-fake-farming.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson