Author Topic: The Wheels Come Off the Woke Agenda in Massachusetts  (Read 1117 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The Wheels Come Off the Woke Agenda in Massachusetts
« on: April 09, 2024, 11:30:37 pm »
The Wheels Come Off the Woke Agenda in Massachusetts

https://pjmedia.com/lincolnbrown/2024/04/08/the-wheels-come-off-the-woke-agenda-in-massachusetts-n4927990

One of the problems that come with flying all of those flags and posting all those signs in your front yard is that, eventually, you have to decide on the Hierarchy of Victimhood. Who is the most aggrieved? Who is the most wounded? The most oppressed? Of course, that changes on any given day for leftists. It is one of the most convenient aspects of the movement. You just need to support all the things whenever they are the most popular.

But sometimes, a train wreck is unavoidable. The dumpster fire erupts no matter how many hoses you put on it. The Hierarchy of Victimhood will inevitably be reshuffled, and no one will be woke enough to survive. Such is the case in Amherst, Mass., a place that could hardly be considered MAGA Country.

Amherst Regional Middle School is sorting through a veritable CRT-DEI existential crisis. A group of white parents has leveled accusations of transphobia against a group of staff members. Normally, this outcry would have been met with multiple apologies and reams of new policies designed to accommodate the aggrieved parties. But in this case, the staffers are black and Hispanic. So someone upped the ante. The parents who stated that not enough had been done to protect trans children were then accused of racism.

:silly: The problem Dems have with their coalition of heterogeneous grievance activists is that sooner or later the different grievance activists will cross each other and upset the coalition applecart. :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

Re: The Wheels Come Off the Woke Agenda in Massachusetts
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 11:56:59 pm »
It is beyond me how this tranny thing gets by the feminists... There's a crater, just waiting to happen.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 01:47:42 am »
It is beyond me how this tranny thing gets by the feminists... There's a crater, just waiting to happen.
Yeah, you would have thought that they'd have nuked that stuff long ago.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 01:52:07 am »
Sounds like a victimhood catfight.  8888spinning cat
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 03:57:15 am »
1.) Amherst, Massachusetts, is named after Lord Jeffery Amherst, who conducted one of the earliest biological attacks by giving small-pox infected blankets to Native Americans.

2.) Amherst, Massachusetts, is a college town in the Pioneer Valley of Massachusetts - a region more liberal than Cambrdige, MA, and Brookline, MA, combined.  Only Provincetown, MA - with its abundance of male Cher impersonators in ass-less chaps -  is more liberal than Amherst, MA
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 07:35:38 pm »
Sounds like a victimhood catfight.  8888spinning cat

Yep, the Dem Party has set itself up for Victimier-Than-Thou urination matches. :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 09:21:50 pm »

DID YOU NOT VOTE FOR THIS?
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2024, 03:24:56 am »
Recently read that some lesbian group is complaining about people telling them that Hamas murders homosexuals.
Hamas tortures, hangs, and throws 'suspected' homosexuals off of roof-tops.

The woke homosexual activists do not try to deny this is true, but they now say that saying this out-loud is a form of homophobia.
Don't try to even bother to figure this mental contortion out. It is utter insanity. There is no way to make any kind of rational sense from it.

But in the theme of the thread, this is when the Liberal drive to support Hamas and Islam (as oppressed people) comes face to face with what Islam actually does and is and believes. The two groups are a universe apart from each other, but they have to hold their noses and "pretend" that they are compatible to overthrow the evil White people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 03:09:55 am »
How long the woke mentally depraved were glad to go along with these mental aberrations/insanities.

Yet see how many will again vote for more of the same next Presidential election, still promising to defeat the evil Biden.  You are part of the wicked gang you ally yourself with, esp at election time.  Lieing afterwards (election) only compounds your guilt.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 02:19:03 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions