Author Topic: Son of Hamas founder tells pro-Palestinian activists terrorists view them as 'useful idiots'  (Read 178 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Apr 8, 2024
Son of Hamas founder tells pro-Palestinian activists terrorists view them as 'useful idiots'
"Hamas does not respect any of those followers," he said of American college students parroting the terrorist organization's talking points.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Apr 8, 2024

During a recent appearance on Dr. Phil Primetime, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef spoke out against those in the United States who support the Palestinian terrorist organization in its war against Israel calling them "useful idiots."

Mosab Hassan Yousef took particular aim at American college students who parrot Hamas talking points in the name of the "free Palestine" movement, calling them "useful idiots" and suggesting that they "need to go to a mental asylum."

"It's very disappointing to see Americans supporting Hamas and thinking that Hamas is a cool thing," he said an April 2 interview on the show alongside two pro-Palestinian college students from Michigan, per the New York Post, lamenting the fact that many Americans view Hamas militants as "freedom fighters."

"Hamas does not respect any of those followers," he added, referring to those on the left who believe the Palestinian cause fits under the intersectional umbrella alongside Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ movement, claiming that the terrorist group would "torture and massacre them with no mercy."

https://thepostmillennial.com/son-of-hamas-founder-tells-pro-palestinian-activists-terrorists-view-them-as-useful-idiots?utm_campaign=64487#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

"Hamas does not respect any of those followers," he added, referring to those on the left who believe the Palestinian cause fits under the intersectional umbrella alongside Black Lives Matter and the LGBTQ movement, claiming that the terrorist group would "torture and massacre them with no mercy."
An indoctrination double whammy: "Free Palestine" meets "drag queen story hour" in Connecticut River Valley.

https://twitter.com/EFischberger/status/1783173768359072109
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org