Author Topic: Joe Biden’s 33,000 secret migrant flights to New York passes buck to city taxpayers  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Joe Biden’s 33,000 secret migrant flights to New York passes buck to city taxpayers
Opinion by Todd Bensman • 1d •

Mayor Eric Adams keeps blaming Texas Gov. Greg Abbott as the culprit responsible for the city’s migrant crisis, which has hoovered up millions in taxpayer resources.

In the latest broadside, Adams dared Abbott to spend a night in a NYC migrant shelter, while the no-thanks Abbot fired back that Adams’s sanctuary city policies were “aiding and abetting” the border disaster.

Some 37,000 of New York’s estimated 150,000 migrants — or 25% — were bused from Texas.

But there’s another number, comparable to that, that Adams should blame on another politician: Joe Biden.

A new report from me and my organization, the Center for Immigration Studies, finds that the Department of Homeland Security secretly has okayed the flights of some 33,000 illegal immigrants directly to the New York region from foreign airports. That’s 22% of the city’s migrant influx.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/joe-biden-s-33-000-secret-migrant-flights-to-new-york-passes-buck-to-city-taxpayers/ar-BB1lhOVB?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7794944587c5462cbc86266cc99f6952&ei=15
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surely NYC will sue the airlines that bring them like they do from Texas. :bs:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson