Author Topic: Justice Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary sentenced to one month in prison  (Read 1292 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Woman who stole Ashley Biden’s diary sentenced to one month in prison
By
Ashley Oliver
April 9, 2024 1:33 pm

A judge on Tuesday sentenced Aimee Harris to one month in prison and three months of home detention for stealing Ashley Biden’s diary and other items and selling them to a right-leaning group ahead of the 2020 election.

Judge Laura Swain denounced Harris’s conduct as serious during a hearing in New York and criticized her for delaying her sentencing hearing a dozen times. The judge said, though, that the Department of Justice’s request that Harris receive four to 10 months in prison was unnecessary, according to Inner City Press.

Harris had asked only for probation, and her defense attorney said in court that the defendant had been punished enough by negative press attention and had been working to overcome a slate of legal woes, not just from the diary theft but from child custody matters and a DUI charge, according to Inner City Press.

Harris repeatedly sought eleventh-hour delays to her sentencing hearing, which was originally scheduled for December 2022. She provided reasons on a last-minute basis to the court, such as sudden sickness, child care problems, and a lack of documentation for travel.

Harris’s sentencing comes after she pleaded guilty in August 2022 to one count of conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2959469/woman-who-stole-ashley-bidens-diary-sentenced-one-month-prison/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So what does ol' sniffy get for showering with a little girl?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what does ol' sniffy get for showering with a little girl?
EEEEEEW! I need brain bleach after that.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Any thing Biden did or does is better than anything Trump did or does, just ask any Biden stooge!  Thats why they are going to demand Biden gets a second term!  Whores of hell do whore indeed!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DB

Stealing?

Wasn't left abandoned and she found it?

Offline mountaineer

Stealing?
That's what I thought. She and Hunter do seem to leave stuff lying around, and then they whine when someone takes a look at it, whether diary or laptop.

A while back, Mr. M found a brand new Under Armour hoodie lying along the bike trail. After several days went by and no one picked it up, he finally brought it home, washed it thoroughly, and ta-da! I have a very nice new hoodie. I guess I should be waiting for the police to knock on the door for our having appropriated abandoned property.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Kamaji

Stealing?

NY Penal Law §155.05(2)(b) - Larceny by acquiring lost property.  https://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article155.php#p155.05

Offline Hoodat

So now they are finally confirming that it was indeed Ashley Biden's hand-written words and thoughts.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-