Author Topic: About 30 Attend Jill Biden’s Missouri Fundraiser  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
About 30 Attend Jill Biden’s Missouri Fundraiser
« on: April 09, 2024, 05:37:43 pm »
About 30 Attend Jill Biden’s Missouri Fundraiser

Hannah Knudsen 9 Apr 2024

About 30 individuals attended a fundraiser in Ladue, Missouri, on Monday that First Lady Jill Biden headlined as part of the joint effort of the Biden Victory Fund, months ahead of the election.

Speaking to what the St. Louis Post-Dispatch described as a “roomful of supporters” at the home of Joyce Aboussie — a Democrat operative — Biden asserted that her husband, 81-year-old President Joe Biden, “rescued” America out of the coronavirus pandemic, making the pitch as to why she believes he should be awarded another four years.

“He opened the schools. He got us vaccines,” she claimed, casting another term of former President Donald Trump as the opposite, or what the newspaper described as a “relapse into chaos and a threat to democracy.”

According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, “Roughly 30 people attended, including some familiar faces such as Gephardt and former Build-A-Bear CEO Maxine Clark.”

The Missouri fundraiser follows Trump’s blowout fundraiser that took place in Palm Beach, Florida, Saturday night. In a single night, Trump set a single-fundraiser record for a presidential campaign, hauling in more than $50 million.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/09/about-30-attend-jill-bidens-missouri-fundraiser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: About 30 Attend Jill Biden’s Missouri Fundraiser
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 06:02:39 pm »
... 'their appeal is becoming more selective'.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 06:11:53 pm »
“relapse into chaos and a threat to democracy.”
Speaking just for myself, I have NEVER experienced more abject 'chaos' than since Biden was elected.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 06:41:18 pm »
From the article…

. He got us vaccines,” she claimed

False. Provably so

Trump was still president when the Covid vaccines came out
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 07:58:53 pm »
Ladue? What the heck was she thinking?  :silly: One of the wealthiest, snobbiest, most "old money" suburbs of STL.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 08:11:18 pm »
Ladue? What the heck was she thinking?  :silly: One of the wealthiest, snobbiest, most "old money" suburbs of STL.

Evidently this Joyce person is some kinda ball-buster in political circles. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2024, 08:22:04 pm »
Joe rescued people out of COVID?   :rolling:  :rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.