Author Topic: Pelosi: Joe Biden Has a ‘Beautiful Vision for America’  (Read 215 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Joe Biden Has a ‘Beautiful Vision for America’
« on: April 09, 2024, 04:59:13 pm »
Pelosi: Joe Biden Has a ‘Beautiful Vision for America’

Pam Key 9 Apr 2024

Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Tuesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that Democrats have to win the election because President Joe Biden has a “beautiful vision for America.”

Anchor Willie Geist asked, “You mentioned Florida, the 15-week ban, about to become a six-week ban, what are your questions about the integrity of the elections there?”

Pelosi said, “Oh, in Florida? I don’t know. I just i think if you have all of the money in the world, go spend some in Florida otherwise, let’s just win the election elsewhere. My friends in Florida will not like that but the fact is, we have to win. We have to win this. Joe Biden is, you know, it’s a beautiful vision for America. He knows the issues. He knows the strategy, how to get things down. Greatest record of a president in the first two years when we had the majority, comparable to Lyndon Johnson and Franklin Roosevelt. He doesn’t have as long a stay, but nonetheless, for when he was there. And an empathetic person who cares about America.”

She added, “And we have this guy who’s out there saying, ‘I’m proud of overturning Roe v. Wade and now states can make up their mind.’ And what he said, he said they can use their faith? I mean, he had the — I don’t even know what the word is — the gall to use the word ‘faith’ about how they make these decisions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/09/pelosi-joe-biden-has-a-beautiful-vision-for-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Pelosi: Joe Biden Has a ‘Beautiful Vision for America’
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 05:02:45 pm »
Every time I think Nancy Pelosi has passed away, she pops up again
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 05:11:52 pm »
Every time I think Nancy Pelosi has passed away, she pops up again

The older she gets the lower they hang. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 06:11:10 pm »
Just like every visions of communists.

They tear AmErica down from stem to stern and then claim their communist ideal is what it needs.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 07:38:38 pm »
Biden, Pelosi and democrats vision for America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-UZ4DvYBg

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 07:50:38 pm »
Joe's vision:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org