Author Topic: Ex-DNC chair Donna Brazile frets 'nobody listens' when Biden talks  (Read 189 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-DNC chair Donna Brazile frets 'nobody listens' when Biden talks
Biden has been criticized for avoiding interviews with mainstream journalists
By Kristine Parks Fox News
Published April 8, 2024 12:21pm EDT

Former DNC Chair Donna Brazile expressed frustration with the media coverage of President Biden on ABC's "This Week" on Sunday, complaining that no one "listens" to the president when he speaks.

Brazile's blunt remarks came during a discussion on the U.S. policy toward Israel, in which she was asked if Biden needed to be more upfront with Americans about the war in Gaza.

"Absolutely. Not just in Israel, Ukraine. We are a superpower. He is the Commander In Chief. Absolutely, he should speak out more," she urged, before seeming to take a swipe at the media.

"Also we should cover what he’s saying because often when he speaks, nobody listens."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-dnc-chair-donna-brazile-frets-nobody-listens-when-biden-talks
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Ex-DNC chair Donna Brazile frets 'nobody listens' when Biden talks
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 04:47:36 pm »
I listen when Biden talks

Because it becomes a mystery of what he’s going to say if you can understand it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

Re: Ex-DNC chair Donna Brazile frets 'nobody listens' when Biden talks
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 09:45:44 pm »
If no one is listening to Joey...that is a blessing to him. Most people don't know how demented he sounds.