Author Topic: Illegal Alien Accused of Spying on Girls in Bathroom at Mississippi Walmart  (Read 117 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Accused of Spying on Girls in Bathroom at Mississippi Walmart

by JOHN BINDER8 Apr 2024

An illegal alien is accused of spying on girls by looking under stalls in a Walmart bathroom in D’Iberville, Mississippi.

Jesler Jairo Perez, a 20-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was arrested this month by the D’Iberville Police Department and charged with three counts of voyeurism.

According to police, three young girls were in a Walmart bathroom when they noticed Perez in a stall. The girls told police that Perez was seemingly looking from under his stall into their stalls.

One of the girls fled to tell her mother who then went into the bathroom and found Perez in one of the stalls, allegedly putting his pants on. A man in the Walmart detained Perez until police officers arrived on the scene.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/illegal-alien-accused-spying-girls-bathroom-mississippi-walmart-419448/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson