Author Topic: Donald Trump allies to release documentary accusing prosecutors of CORRUPTION as the Stormy Daniels  (Read 183 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Donald Trump allies to release documentary accusing prosecutors of CORRUPTION as the Stormy Daniels hush money trial begins in New York

DAILYMAIL.COM
By ROB CRILLY
9 April 2024

Trump allies will step up their attacks on prosecutors investigating the former president next week, with the launch of an online documentary accusing them of political activism and electioneering.

'Chasing Trump' is due to be released on April 17, two days after a court in New York will have begun jury selection in the first of Trump's four criminal prosecutions.

Its producers say it will delve into backgrounds of the prosecutors overseeing each of the cases.

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13277083/trump-allies-stormy-daniels-documentary-money-trial.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is an example of the 'dog paradox'. When a dog chases a car, the problem is what to do when he catches it?
Not only is it a waste of time for the dog and annoying for the driver, the dog may get hurt himself in the process.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.