Author Topic: Bidenomics isn’t working By Washington Examiner  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bidenomics isn’t working By Washington Examiner
« on: April 09, 2024, 02:24:06 pm »
Bidenomics isn’t working
By
Washington Examiner
April 9, 2024 12:01 am

President Joe Biden hopes the latest jobs report will help convince voters that the economy is thriving under his policies, but a thorough look at the data released last week by the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows the economy is far weaker than he says it is.

The headline numbers of 300,000 jobs created and an unemployment rate under 4% look solid. But the growth is in part-time jobs. There are more full-time jobs but only in nonproductive sectors, such as government and government-subsidized healthcare.

Bidenomics seems only to be working for part-time, mostly foreign workers. The rest of the population is out of luck as prices rise and borrowing costs make American dream essentials, such as a house and a car, less affordable than ever.

Twelve months ago, 134,287,000 Americans had full-time jobs. Today, that number has fallen to 132,940,000. For all Biden’s talk, there are a million fewer people with full-time jobs now than there were a year ago. By contrast, some 26,744,000 people had part-time jobs a year ago, but that number has risen to 28,632,000 now. The number of people reporting they work more than one job has also risen by almost half a million in the past year.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/2958113/bidenomics-isnt-working/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Bidenomics isn’t working By Washington Examiner
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2024, 02:44:16 pm »
The Biden administration keeps telling the public “All’s well. Nothing to see here.” The public isn’t buying it. They can see with their own eyes that it isn’t true. And they’re beginning to wonder if Biden is morphing into Baghdad Bob.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2024, 03:34:39 pm »
The Biden administration keeps telling the public “All’s well. Nothing to see here.” The public isn’t buying it. They can see with their own eyes that it isn’t true. And they’re beginning to wonder if Biden is morphing into Baghdad Bob.

Biden was Bagdad Bob before there was a Bagdad Bob! That SOB has never told the truth about anything in his entire life!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2024, 04:21:58 pm »
Biden was Bagdad Bob before there was a Bagdad Bob! That SOB has never told the truth about anything in his entire life!

Truth!  Even his lies tell lies!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.