Author Topic: Varney: Victor Davis Hanson is right about Biden's 'destructive' agenda  (Read 127 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Varney: Victor Davis Hanson is right about Biden's 'destructive' agenda
Story by Fox Business • 17h

During his "My Take," Monday, "Varney & Co." host Stuart Varney analyzed Victor Davis Hanson's op-ed that argues President Biden's political agenda will likely end America as we know it.

STUART VARNEY: Victor Davis Hanson is a leading conservative.

He's an intellectual. He's articulate, and he doesn't like the way America is going.

In fact, he goes so far as to say, this country is being "destroyed." His word.

That chilling warning coming from Victor Davis Hanson,

The Biden administration is 'assaulting the very mechanisms and protocols we use to live': Victor Davis Hanson

His essay is titled, "If you really wanted to destroy the U.S. then…" here's what you do.

First, he says, you would surrender our energy independence.

That's what Biden did on day one. He cut back on oil, made war on coal and nuclear, restricted drilling and pipelines.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/varney-victor-davis-hanson-is-right-about-biden-s-destructive-agenda/ar-BB1lhhOq?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d99b1ca2615b4dfb9c3bdfc1f397b4e4&ei=65
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson