Author Topic: Terrorist Organizations Gain Control of US Military Vehicles  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Terrorist Organizations Gain Control of US Military Vehicles
« on: April 09, 2024, 10:06:07 am »
Terrorist Organizations Gain Control of US Military Vehicles
Story by Ella Bennet • 23h •

US Battles to Retrieve Military Assets from Terrorists

Reports of US Military Equipment in Enemy Hands

Regarded as a principal enforcer of global security, the United States plays a key role in the suppression of terrorist threats worldwide. In attempts to maintain international peace, the US extends support through arms and vehicle supplies in regions where direct intervention isn’t feasible.

The post-9/11 era has seen an ever-present US involvement in the Middle East, as America intensified its crusade against terror factions like the Taliban and ISIS in Afghanistan. Subsequently, valuable military resources, particularly weapons and vehicles, have fallen into terrorist possession during post-conflict periods.

Military-Purposed American Vehicles Under Terrorist Modification
The ruggedness and adaptability of American military-designed trucks make them a prime target for terrorist modification. The disturbing news of terrorists seizing 65,000 US Ford Rangers and Humvees in Afghanistan has caused international dismay.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/terrorist-organizations-gain-control-of-us-military-vehicles/ar-BB1lg5pE?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=d99b1ca2615b4dfb9c3bdfc1f397b4e4&ei=31
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson