Author Topic: Sunny Hostin is roasted by The View co-hosts after claiming that the solar eclipse and earthquake ar  (Read 864 times)

Offline Hoodat

Sunny Hostin is roasted by The View co-hosts after claiming that the solar eclipse and earthquake are linked to climate change

DOLORES CHANG  |  8 April 2024  |  19:50 EDT

Sunny Hostin was roasted by her co-hosts on The View after she claimed that the solar eclipse, New York City's recent earthquake and the arrival of cicadas are all linked to climate change.

The View co-hosts had a heated debate on Monday as they tried to explain the science behind the total solar eclipse, which saw millions of Americans taking to the streets to view the rare celestial phenomenon.

Hostin, 55, began by asserting that the total solar eclipse, the 4.8-magnitude earthquake that rocked New York City last week, and the imminent arrival of trillions of red-eyed insects are possible signs of climate change.

'We have a solar eclipse. We have the earthquake,' Hostin said. 'All those factors together might lead one to believe that either climate change exists or something significant is happening.'

Co-host Joy Behar countered her claims, saying: 'Except earthquakes are not at the mercy of climate change. It's underground. It can't.'  .  .  .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13285773/Sunny-Hostin-View-hosts-eclipse-earthquake-climate-change.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

Keep in mind, folks,  she's  a lawyer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

Keep in mind, folks,  she's  a lawyer

Well I don't know about that, but she's an idiot, that's for sure...  :laugh:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABC’s Hostin Links Eclipses, Earthquakes, Cicadas to Climate Change
PAM KEY8 Apr 2024971
1:59
ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin said Monday on ABC’s “The View” that eclipses, earthquakes and cicadas  could “lead one to believe” that  “climate change exists.”

Partial transcript as follows:

HOSTIN: I know, right? I have to say, one of our wonderful makeup artists…when the earthquake was happening, she put her coat on and she was, like, Jesus is coming. I’m out. I’m leaving. We got a solar eclipse. We’ve got an earthquake. She ran down the hallway.

GRIFFIN: The Rapture is here!

HOSTIN: The Rapture is here. Also, I learned that the cica-ah-das are coming.

GOLDBERG: Cicadas.

HOSTIN: For the first time in a hundred years.

GOLDBERG: No, no, no, no. There’s two different kinds coming. There’s two different kinds of cicadas coming.

BEHAR: The good cicadas and the bad cicadas.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/08/abcs-hostin-links-eclipses-earthquakes-cicadas-to-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is she somehow related to Sheila Jackson Lee who believes the moon is comprised of mostly gases? :facepalm2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson