Author Topic: Big Brother is watching your spending! Chase to allow advertisers to target bank and credit card cus  (Read 419 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Big Brother is watching your spending! Chase to allow advertisers to target bank and credit card customers based on their purchase history

DAILYMAIL.COM
By HELENA KELLY
8 April 2024
  • JPMorgan Chase will allow advertisers to target its 80 million customers 
  • Firms will not be able to see customers' personally identifiable information
  • It comes after the bank netted a record $49.55 billion in profit last year
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/yourmoney/consumer/article-13284339/chase-monitor-spending.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Your bank is not just some innocuous 'partner' or 'agent' which facilitates financial transactions. Major name brand banks have evolved into knowing where you are and what you buy at any given moment. And unfortunately, they have recently become partnered with several government intelligence bureaucracies. This is part of the reason that 'banking in America' is on a steep decline.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.