Author Topic: DNC accuses RFK Jr campaign of admitting 'quiet part out loud' in leaked 2024 strategy discussion  (Read 213 times)

Offline libertybele

DNC accuses RFK Jr campaign of admitting 'quiet part out loud' in leaked 2024 strategy discussion

The Democratic National Committee is accusing RFK Jr.’s presidential campaign of acknowledging its role as a "spoiler" in November after a woman associated with the campaign was captured on video discussing campaign strategy.

"The only way that Trump can even, remote possibility of taking New York is if Bobby is on the ballot," a self identified Kennedy campaign staffer, told a room of Republicans in New York in a video reviewed by Fox News Digital.

"If it’s Trump vs. Biden, Biden wins. Biden wins six days, seven days a week. With Bobby in the mix, anything can happen."

"How do we block Biden from winning the presidency?" Palma said at another point in the video. "Again, that’s the number one priority for me."............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dnc-accuses-rfk-campaign-admitting-quiet-part-out-loud-leaked-2024-strategy-discussion
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
NY and Cali are the twatwaffle states.  They are gonna go down with Biden no mater what.  All hope is lost on those asswipes who hate America.  Bite-me will take those two for sure.  We will see if the Hamas state of Michigan will follow.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.