Author Topic: My Look Inside Biden’s Illegal Immigrant Catch-and-Release Craziness: The BorderLine  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
My Look Inside Biden’s Illegal Immigrant Catch-and-Release Craziness: The BorderLine
Simon Hankinson / April 08, 2024

An investigation reveals the chaos of catch-and-release policies at the U.S. border, with over 85% of illegal immigrants being released into the U.S. with little screening and unworkable monitoring programs. 
COMMENTARY BY
Simon Hankinson

A mob of over 300 illegal aliens assaulted National Guard soldiers and stormed their way into Texas last month. White House spokeswoman Karine Jean-Pierre told us “everyone was apprehended by the Border Patrol agents.” Sure. But then nearly all of them were released. Perhaps the Department of Homeland Security held on to a few scapegoats to charge with assault to mitigate the public relations disaster of Americans watching their country mocked daily on national media.

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas recently admitted that over 85% of the aliens caught crossing into the U.S. illegally are being released. DHS has let in over a million others under bogus, conjured out-of-thin-air, immigration parole programs. That’s the “Mayorkas Migration Machine” in action—relentless as it undermines national sovereignty, congressional authority, and the rule of law.

I recently visited San Diego County, where the U.S.-Mexico border wall runs right into the Pacific Ocean. What I saw is a microcosm of what’s going on across all U.S. borders.

In their San Diego Sector, Border Patrol takes women with young children, the elderly, and sick people to the San Diego Rapid Response Network’s Migrant Shelter Services, run by the nonprofit Jewish Family Service. According to its website, the network’s Travel Center provides “case management, travel, and transportation assistance, and legal support to its guests.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/04/08/my-look-inside-bidens-illegal-immigrant-catch-release-craziness-borderline/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson