Author Topic: The road not taken  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The road not taken
« on: April 08, 2024, 05:48:33 pm »
April 8, 2024
The road not taken
By James Poplar

Despite the constant harangues from the Democratic Party that the standard bearer of the Republican Party is a “threat to democracy,” the election this November is a really a choice between two radically divergent visions of America -- when all is said and done, it is really that simple.  A Republican Chief Executive will enable America to continue as the standard bearer and economic powerhouse of the Free World, while a Democratic Chief Executive will ensure under the guise of globalism that America will decline in order to comply with those who seek not to create new wealth and prosperity but rather to redistribute the hard-won fruits of American free enterprise.

I shake my head very time I hear from those Democrats who say my political party is a “threat to democracy” when their political party has a proven track record and continues to this day to abuse power. The Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of the Tea Party and other conservative organizations;  the “Russia Collusion” that never was, the suppression of the Hunter Biden Laptop story by Big Tech and subsequent claims by former Democratic Intelligence Officials that the laptop was “Russian Disinformation,”  the obvious two-tiered system of justice regarding the handling of classified information by former and current Chief Executives, and the list goes on and on.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/the_road_not_taken.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34