Author Topic: In Dearborn, the antisemitic, America-hating Muslims show their true colors  (Read 283 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
April 8, 2024
In Dearborn, the antisemitic, America-hating Muslims show their true colors
By Andrea Widburg

Dearborn, Michigan, is the Muslim capital of America. When Rep. Rashida Tlaib won her election to the House, she didn’t celebrate America. She celebrated “Palestine,” her true country. That was subtle compared to her constituents this weekend, who took to the streets screaming “Death to America. Death to Israel.” By allowing the non-assimilation of people whose values are antithetical to the Constitution and our nation, the viper we have nurtured to our bosom will kill us as surely as the asp that killed Cleopatra…and Biden is already sacrificing Israel on its altar.

To appreciate fully what took place in Dearborn, you need to know that Al-Quds is the Muslim word for “Jerusalem,” the ancient Jewish capital that King David founded (circa 1,000 B.C.), and that Mohamed never visited but nevertheless claimed for his own. (Mohamed and his Muslims subscribe to the toddler’s creed.) Al-Quds Day, which Ayatollah Khomenei started in 1979, is the day on which Muslims gather to demand the slaughter of Jews and a Muslim takeover of Jerusalem.

Image: X screen grab.

Muslims really, really, genocidally, deeply, in a sadistic, “torture them before you kill them” way, hate the Jews. But they also hate America. That was started in Iran with the Iranian Revolution. “Death to America” was the chant then and remains the chant in Iran to this day. The Mullahs, while desiring Israel’s destruction, call it merely “The Little Satan.” America is “The Great Satan.” And Iran funds Hamas, the Palestinian Authority, Hezbollah, and all sorts of other terrorist organizations.

With this context, this is what happened in Dearborn:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/in_dearborn_the_antisemitic_america_hating_muslims_show_their_true_colors.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
The [rhetorical] question nobody is asking is how all these potential jihadis got into the U.S. in the first place?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rattler shakes it with:
"The [rhetorical] question nobody is asking is how all these potential jihadis got into the U.S. in the first place?"

OK, I'm gonna hit ya with this:
What would you say if I were to claim that the only American immigration policy should be (and should have been -- as it once actually WAS) to admit only white Europeans of Christian background?

And that nearly all others should be excluded?

Online libertybele

Rattler shakes it with:
"The [rhetorical] question nobody is asking is how all these potential jihadis got into the U.S. in the first place?"

OK, I'm gonna hit ya with this:
What would you say if I were to claim that the only American immigration policy should be (and should have been -- as it once actually WAS) to admit only white Europeans of Christian background?

And that nearly all others should be excluded?

Better yet, we've let in enough ILLEGALS to warrant zero migrants into this country for the net 5 years. No refugees either.

A WALL MUST BE BUILT!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Better yet, we've let in enough ILLEGALS to warrant zero migrants into this country for the net 5 years. No refugees either.

A WALL MUST BE BUILT!!!

I totally agree. NO migrants, refugees for at least 5 years. We need to catch up. We have plenty of people that will do what "Americans Won't Do". Including Americans.