Author Topic: Biden and Sullivan halt push for Ukraine aid amid concerns of Russian nuclear threat  (Read 127 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden and Sullivan halt push for Ukraine aid amid concerns of Russian nuclear threat
The New Voice of Ukraine
Fri, April 5, 2024 at 4:15 AM EDT·2 min read

U.S. President Joe Biden and his National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan “bought into” idea that Russia could use nuclear weapons if the U.S. provides Ukraine with “too many” weapons, Head of U.S. House Foreign Affairs Committee, Michael McCaul, said in an interview with Puck News on April 2.

Read also: US should provide aid to Ukraine via interest-free loan — Senator Graham

“Jake Sullivan is too cautious. He is very timid,” he said.

“And he has bought into the idea that if we give them (Ukraine) too much, Russia will use tactical nuclear weapons against us. Most of the intelligence I’ve seen suggests that they won’t. Because that would be a game changer for everybody.”

He also noted that Biden is like-minded with Sullivan on this issue and is as cautious about helping Ukraine as Sullivan.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-sullivan-halt-push-ukraine-081500213.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I can think of no better way to deter communist aggression than the way democrats/liberals do it. 

CAVE INTO IT.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson