Author Topic: Overdose Death Leads Authorities to Basement Housing 13 Migrants, Mostly Children  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Overdose Death Leads Authorities to Basement Housing 13 Migrants, Mostly Children

WARNER TODD HUSTON7 Apr 2024279
2:51
An overdose death in northwest Indiana led authorities to a Hammond apartment building basement in which 13 illegal aliens — most of them children — were reportedly living.

Officers of the Hammond Police Department were called to investigate the death of a resident in the multi-unit building. But during the investigation, officers discovered a large number of migrants were illegally living in the building’s basement, WGN-TV reported.

When officers entered the cramped, messy room, they found 13 illegals from Venezuela — including nine children ranging in age from two months to 14 years, and two women and two men — living in the space.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/04/07/overdose-death-leads-authorities-basement-migrant-squatters/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 03:05:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson