Author Topic: Kamala Harris reminds us a vote for Biden is a vote to hand her the White House keys  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Kamala Harris reminds us a vote for Biden is a vote to hand her the White House keys
By Post Editorial Board   
Published April 7, 2024, 7:49 p.m. ET

Choosing what it must think is the lesser of two evils, the Biden campaign has Vice President Kamala Harris hitting the campaign trail, rather than continuing to conspicuously keep her under wraps.

Problem is, upping Harris’ visibility can only remind voters that she’s likely to rise to the top when President Biden is no longer even able to fake being up to the job — and, worse, remind them of her utter awfulness.

For the record, her net favorability shows as -17.2 in the latest RealClearPolitics polling average (37.2% favorable, 54.4% unfavorable), vs. Biden’s -14.5 (+40.7%, -55.2).

In the 538 site’s (slightly less up-to-date) averages, she’s -15.2, he’s -15.9.

And while Biden’s low rating is plainly mainly due to the grim results of his policies, Harris’ unpopularity is all about her personally.

Her inability to say anything unscripted without falling into hopeless word salads; her weird cackling and blatant lack of principles.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/07/opinion/kamala-harris-reminds-us-a-vote-for-biden-is-a-vote-to-hand-her-the-white-house-keys/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I predict that she will be president at some point in Biden’s second term

Her grating  personality plus she’s probably more to the left than Biden and more inept will possibly be good news to whatever Republican pops up in the 2028 presidential race
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Let her keep reminding people.  She is incredibly unpopular.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bele rings in with:
"Let her keep reminding people.  She is incredibly unpopular."

"Popularity", per se, no longer matters to the DCommunists, now that they have within their reach a total grasp on power.

The country is evenly divided, and the "gap between" is widening. There will be no more Republican "landslides" (although I can't help but admit I'd be pleased to see Mr. Trump change that).

Add to that the millions of illegals pouring in, many directed to states like Florida and Texas, who are destined to change the political character of those states. Maybe not today, or next year... but... it's coming.

Add to this The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus to control voting outcomes. They're getting better at it as they go along.

As we've seen with ol' white joe, it really doesn't matter if he's competent or not. Put him out in public now and then, and then spin the mistakes. Cleanup in aisle 4.

ol' joe has become an "American Brezhnev" -- propped up by those behind the curtain.

So it will be with kamala [the cackler]. The giggles won't matter. She won't be making policy anyway.

And it will be the same with those that come after her.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can you suck your way to the Whitehouse.  Or do you suck in the Whitehouse? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.