Author Topic: Senator JD Vance Sounds the Alarm on How Biden’s Border Crisis is Affecting the Census and Helping D  (Read 95 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Senator JD Vance Sounds the Alarm on How Biden’s Border Crisis is Affecting the Census and Helping Democrats (VIDEO)

By David Greyson
Apr. 7, 2024 9:20 pm

Republican Senator JD Vance from Ohio was on “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo this weekend to discuss Biden’s border crisis.

Senator Vance emphasized the need to have President Trump back in office to secure our nation’s border.

“We’ve got to do everything we can to re-elect Donald Trump because if we had him, we wouldn’t be dealing with a president who wants to have an open border,” Senator Vance said.
Watch:

The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
·
Follow

JD Vance on securing the border: "We've got to do everything we can to re-elect Donald Trump because if we had him, we wouldn't be dealing with a president who wants to have an open border."

https://www.alipac.us/f12/senator-jd-vance-sounds-alarm-how-biden%92s-border-crisis-affecting-censu-419441/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson