Author Topic: Biden To Force Jewish-Made Products From Israel To Be Labeled: Report  (Read 639 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden To Force Jewish-Made Products From Israel To Be Labeled: Report
By  Ryan Saavedra

Apr 6, 2024   DailyWire.com

President Joe Biden is reportedly preparing to force Jewish made products from Judea and Samaria to be clearly labeled so consumers know where the products are from — a clear sign that the administration wants to enable boycotts.

The Financial Times reported that the timing of the new policy is unknown at this point and that it is designed to “increase pressure on Israel” over what Palestinians claim is violence from Israelis who live in Judea and Samaria.

The report said that the move from the administration would reverse a policy enacted by President Donald Trump that required goods made in Judea and Samaria to be labeled as “Made in Israel.”

The Biden administration late last month refused to block a U.N. resolution calling for a ceasefire in Israel’s war against the Hamas terrorists who murdered 1,200 people on October 7. Thousands more were injured and hundreds were taken hostage, including many Americans.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-to-force-jewish-made-products-from-israel-to-be-labeled-report
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden To Force Jewish-Made Products From Israel To Be Labeled: Report
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 02:20:14 pm »
More

April 7, 2024
Yellow star? Biden plans to specially label goods produced by Jewish settlements in West Bank
By Monica Showalter

Has Joe Biden and his administration gone completely Nazi?

In his quest to punish Israel for attempting to defeat Hamas, his administration has cooked up this vile act redolent of the Third Reich, according to The Financial Times:

The Biden administration is drawing up plans to require goods produced in Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank to be clearly labelled as coming from there, according to US officials, another sign of White House unhappiness with the government of Benjamin Netanyahu.

The final go-ahead for the move, and its timing, have not been decided but it is intended to increase pressure on Israel over rising settler violence against Palestinians in the West Bank, and comes amid US frustration with the Jewish state’s conduct of the war in Gaza.

What violence? If there were any, we would have heard about it, unceasingly. This goes into the same barrel of monkeys as Biden's lunatic obsession with placing Jewish settlers on the terrorism list, while ignoring much of anything that Hamas does, coming at a particularly bad time, right when Hamas enacted a terror attack on Jewish soil that's killed 1,200 people and been compared to 9/11.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/yellow_star_biden_plans_to_label_goods_produced_by_jewish_settlements_in_west_bank.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 02:52:47 pm »
He’s going to twist himself into a real exotic pretzel in trying to support Israel and appeal to his pro HAMAS  base

I would much rather him come out and say “yes I support Hamas” over  this garbage
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 04:38:49 pm »
 tri22  *****rollingeyes***** Will that include the Intel processors and chipsets designed in Israel? *****rollingeyes*****  tri22
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2024, 04:48:34 pm »
I think this is fine, because now I'll know and can patronize Israeli businesses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 05:43:38 pm »
I think this is fine, because now I'll know and can patronize Israeli businesses.

888high58888    FJB!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2024, 10:41:25 pm »
Kinda like this ??

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 10:55:16 pm »
Kinda like this ??

Exactly like that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 11:33:56 pm »
Kinda like this ??

Uh huh

Seriously, who is advising him?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2024, 12:02:00 am »

Exactly like that.

I don't think so.  Biden is returning to what was in effect pre-Trimp --- identifying goods from the Palestinian West Bank sold as Israeli products.  No doubt BDS will be making a return ---- even though it's been oulawed by many Western governments.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2024, 12:03:27 am »
If Biden is reelected, and Schumer/Pelosi/Democrats get their way, we will see the return of this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2024, 12:28:06 am »

Definitely will make it easier.  Bring it on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline banddag

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2024, 12:37:34 am »
How is this any different from Made In USA or Made in China labels?  I do not  understand what the big deal is.
 From the article Trump enacted the law to begin with.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 12:40:35 am by banddag »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2024, 01:14:30 am »
How is this any different from Made In USA or Made in China labels?  I do not  understand what the big deal is.
 From the article Trump enacted the law to begin with.

The article was poorly written.  Trump didn't differentiate the products that came from the so-called "occupied" parts of Israel.  Bite-me Biden wants to change that so the jooo haters and Hamas supporters are appeased.

It is all for the votes.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 01:15:48 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.