Author Topic: Michigan protesters yell ‘Death to America’ in raging rally held in Rashida Tlaib’s district  (Read 610 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Michigan protesters yell ‘Death to America’ in raging rally held in Rashida Tlaib’s district
By
Conrad Hoyt
April 7, 2024 9:44 pm

Demonstrators at an event held for International Quds Day shouted “Death to America” and “Death to Israel” in Dearborn, Michigan, this weekend.

International Quds Day is held to support Gaza and oppose Israel’s “occupation” of areas considered by the day’s demonstrators to be Palestinian territories. Dearborn, part of Michigan’s 12th Congressional District, is represented in Congress by Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), the only Palestinian American member of Congress and likely also the staunchest supporter of Gaza among both chambers.

“Imam Khomeini, who declared the International Al-Quds Day, this is why he would say to pour all of your chants and all of your shouts upon the head of America,” Tarek Bazzi, a local activist, said on Friday in a video shared by the Middle East Media Research Institute. The video appears to cut for a moment before chants of “Death to America” ring out in the background.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1777124607750983874

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2957166/michigan-protesters-yell-death-to-america-in-raging-rally-held-in-rashida-tlaibs-district/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

How about, death to Moslems?

I’d be so, so happy to support DEPORT FOR MOSLEMS!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Deport every last one of them back to the hell hole they came from!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Proabably not best I say what I think right now .... 888mouth
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

I remember them chanting this in Iran  in the late 1970s

Who knew they would eventually end up here

Diversity is our strength I’m told. I’m not seeing it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Even a dummy like me can see that...
... when you import muslims, you get... islam.

Or, as a very thoughtful person once coined a term:
Know islam -- no peace.
NO islam -- KNOW peace.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House condemns 'Death to America' chants in Michigan, Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer mum
The White House on Tuesday condemned 'death to America' and 'death to Israel' chants
By Sarah Rumpf-Whitten , Jacqui Heinrich Fox News

Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer remained silent after protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, who shouted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" during an International Al-Quds Day rally were condemned by the White House and local leaders.

The hour-long rally was held in front of the Henry Ford Centennial Library on Friday and was led by local activist Takek Bazzi.

In the video, posted by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Bazzi denounced Israel and America.

"Death to America, Death to America," the protesters chanted.

"Death to Israel, Death to Israel," they echoed.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-condemns-death-america-chants-michigan-rep-rashida-tlaib-gov-gretchen-whitmer-mum
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

From the article…..

Rep. Rashida Tlaib and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer remained silent after protesters in Dearborn, Michigan, who shouted "Death to America" and "Death to Israel" during an International Al-Quds Day rally were condemned by the White House and local leaders.

That’s because they agree with the message
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Muslims get AGGRESSIVE AGAINST US WHEN DEMOCRATS ARE IN OFFICE, THEY RECOGNIZE WHO THEIR ALLIES OVER HERE ARE.  When Reagan took over they quickly backed off.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions