Author Topic: Trump draws his line in the sand on abortion as Republicans try to find their footing on pivotal sub  (Read 1618 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

I 100% agree let States decide, which is consistent with the SCOTUS ruling. But didn't Trump attack DeSantis for Florida's abortion laws being too extreme?   🤔

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Please remember....Trump never draws a line he couldn't cross.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I 100% agree let States decide, which is consistent with the SCOTUS ruling. But didn't Trump attack DeSantis for Florida's abortion laws being too extreme?   🤔

Trump didn't attack Ronny.  When asked, Trump said he disagreed with changing the cutoff for abortions from 15 weeks to six weeks.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:16:07 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline corbe

“You’re going to say, Please, please, Mr. President, we’re sick and tired of winning. Please let us have at least one loss. It’s no longer exciting to win."

DJT 2016
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:30:11 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Trump ain't stupid.  In fact he's a Marketing Genius, for people that watch tv.  He had you suckers even before he promised you obummers birth certificate in 2011.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

Trump didn't attack Ronny.  When asked, Trump said he disagreed with changing the cutoff for abortions from 15 weeks to six weeks.

Trump:  “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-desantis-abortion-ban-republican-primary-5bdbba55f9c2f328d49b5fbe9727677e

Again, there seems to be a huge gap between 'truth' and what you post, @Right_in_Virginia
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

Trump:  “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-desantis-abortion-ban-republican-primary-5bdbba55f9c2f328d49b5fbe9727677e

Again, there seems to be a huge gap between 'truth' and what you post, @Right_in_Virginia

Some would benefit with expanding their sources of information beyond "TruthSocial."

Trump's multiple positions on abortion has been well documented and it's easy to find if one is willing to look

Trump is going to run into the same problem as John Kerry did in 2004. The Republicans use the term flip-flopper effectively in describing Kerry because he was a flip flopper
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 05:19:06 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy