Author Topic: California Banned Plastic Bags 10 Years Ago, and It Backfired. Now They Are Doubling Down.  (Read 1083 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California Banned Plastic Bags 10 Years Ago, and It Backfired. Now They Are Doubling Down.
©Image Credit: ISoldMyHouse

California, known for its progressive policies and environmental initiatives, made headlines a decade ago when it implemented a statewide ban on single-use plastic bags. The move was hailed as a step towards reducing plastic waste and protecting the environment. However, a recent analysis of the policy reveals that it has backfired, leading to unintended consequences and exacerbating the plastic pollution problem. Now, instead of reconsidering the approach, California is doubling down on its efforts, signaling a troubling trend in environmental legislation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/california-banned-plastic-bags-10-years-ago-and-it-backfired-now-they-are-doubling-down/ss-BB1lefEp?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2241fba29eb3436092b8cef37858fd9f&ei=49
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My heart grows a tad fonder everytime an evirowhacko's groceries spills out from  a broken paper bag.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.