Author Topic: Former Member of DEI Group Comes Out, Blasts Their Racism  (Read 130 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former Member of DEI Group Comes Out, Blasts Their Racism
« on: April 08, 2024, 11:16:51 am »

Former Member of DEI Group Comes Out, Blasts Their Racism
© Provided by State Of The Union

A former Black Girl Gamers (BGG) member, Gothix, claims BGG does not truly care about diversity and that she was pushed out for having diverging views rather than being racist.

Gothix said BGG weeded out those without the “right” ideological views.

“The 100% Minority operated claim, the SEALED job board, and the lack of a hiring policy,” one X user wrote.

“Right now, Black Girl Gamers, the SBI-style game and movie consulting group, has issued new legal threats including a Cease and Desist,” they added.

“Meanwhile, they have mobilized their 10,000+ members to harass and call critics ‘racists’ in an attempt to deflect from the allegations.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/former-member-of-dei-group-comes-out-blasts-their-racism/ar-BB1lepPn?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2241fba29eb3436092b8cef37858fd9f&ei=39
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson