Author Topic: 'Keep peddling the same lie': Internet trolls Pete Buttigieg as he praises Joe Biden for a growing e  (Read 192 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Keep peddling the same lie': Internet trolls Pete Buttigieg as he praises Joe Biden for a growing economy
© Provided by Meaww

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Pete Buttigieg took to X (formerly Twitter) to praise President Joe Biden for improving the economy while acknowledging that more work remained, on Sunday, April 7.

The Transportation Secretary shared a clip from his interview on MSNBC, where he spoke on the subject, netizens, however, are unconvinced by his statements.

Pete Buttigieg says economy is growing under Joe Biden
In the clip posted by Pete Buttigieg, he is seen telling the interviewer, "I think it's important to recognize where people are at. Two, the country has been through a lot, (and) families have been through a lot. And just because a number on a page looks good doesn't mean people can feel it."

"Anybody who's been in a relationship knows that if somebody is not feeling great, the first thing you say to them is not, 'You should be feeling better than you are.' Stop. Stop. Not feeling it. So look, we've been through a lot as a country," he explained.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/keep-peddling-the-same-lie-internet-trolls-pete-buttigieg-as-he-praises-joe-biden-for-a-growing-economy/ar-BB1lgaW7?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2241fba29eb3436092b8cef37858fd9f&ei=25
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

You can’t demand that people feel a certain way about something

The reason people don’t feel good about the economy is because their cost of living has gone up. Mayor Pete can’t “demand” that feeling go away because it’s real
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy