Author Topic: Hamas defector tells pro-Palestinian activists they belong in 'a mental asylum' in brutal debate  (Read 215 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hamas defector tells pro-Palestinian activists they belong in 'a mental asylum' in brutal debate
Story by Hannah Grossman • 11h •

Our next guest probably knows more about Hamas than anyone
Mosab Hassan Yousef speaks out against Hamas, co-founded by father
Pro-Palestinian activists were left seemingly dumbfounded after Dr. Phil brought a former Hamas member on his show to dismantle their arguments.

One student tried to accuse the former Hamas member, who originally hails from Ramallah, of peddling "colonial rhetoric."

"Dr. Phil Primetime" invited Palestinian activists — Salma and Zaynab from the University of Michigan — to debate the issues with Mosab Hassan Yousef, a Palestinian ex-militant who defected to Israel in 1997. Yousef, the son of Hamas co-founder Sheikh Hassan Yousef, worked as an undercover agent for the Jewish State's Shin Bet intelligence wing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hamas-defector-tells-pro-palestinian-activists-they-belong-in-a-mental-asylum-in-brutal-debate/ar-BB1leorD?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=2241fba29eb3436092b8cef37858fd9f&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson