Author Topic: Biden Supporter’s Attempt to Prove Jill Biden’s Beauty Backfires Hilariously with Old Photo Compared  (Read 344 times)

Offline American Girl

Jill Biden has proven that becoming a Democrat will make you a dried prune of a witch.

You don't have to be a huge Trump supporter to know Melania is far more beautiful than Jill.

https://defiantamerica.com/biden-supporters-attempt-to-prove-jill-bidens-beauty-backfires-hilariously-with-old-photo-compared-to-melanias/

Online LMAO

Bread and circuses  **nononono*

And from that picture, Jill  looked like a nice looking women in her time. I'm not take anything away from Melania
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 06:33:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online banddag

Jill Biden has proven that becoming a Democrat will make you a dried prune of a witch.

You don't have to be a huge Trump supporter to know Melania is far more beautiful than Jill.

Jill is 20 years older than Melania. Jill Biden is natural and at age 72 looks better than vast majority of American women her age. I like Melania but too much plastics over the years and when she reaches  72, time will not be pleasant on her face.  Melania has really aged over the last 8 years and not for the better.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:29:43 pm by banddag »

Offline mountaineer

We all look better in our 20s than our 70s. So effin' what?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org