Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE STUDY! “Cardiovascular, Neurological Damages from Transfusions with Blood of Vaccinated Pe  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXPLOSIVE STUDY! “Cardiovascular, Neurological Damages from Transfusions with Blood of Vaccinated People”
Warning from a Disturbing Research by Japanese University Hospitals

By Fabio G. C. Carisio -April 1, 20244009 5

VERSIONE IN ITALIANO

«The coronavirus pandemic was declared by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2020, and a global genetic vaccination program has been rapidly implemented as a fundamental solution. However, many countries around the world have reported that so-called genetic vaccines, such as those using modified mRNA encoding the spike protein and lipid nanoparticles as the drug delivery system, have resulted in post-vaccination thrombosis and subsequent cardiovascular damage, as well as a wide variety of diseases involving all organs and systems, including the nervous system».

Thus begins the summary of a new study published on Preprint.org which supports the alarm about the dangers of blood transfusions with the blood of vaccinated people already highlighted by an explosion of legal actions in Italyand by a bill in the USA.

The research, titled “Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures” is still awaiting review equal but can already be considered absolutely reliable as it was signed by seven doctors from 5 Japanese university hospitals and 2 private research centers.

At the risk of appearing excessively acribic, it seems necessary to list them:

https://www.vtforeignpolicy.com/2024/04/explosive-study-cardiovascular-neurological-damages-from-transfusions-with-blood-of-vaccinated-people/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson