Author Topic: Obama, ‘Biden Doctrine’ fundamentally transforming America  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 7, 2024
Obama, ‘Biden Doctrine’ fundamentally transforming America
By Eric Utter

President Obama often spoke of the “fundamental transformation” of America.  What the (former?) president didn’t explicitly state, and what some still fail to understand, is that the Democrat party has been fundamentally transformed in recent years...in large part due to his efforts.  It, in turn, has fundamentally transformed the United States.  And not for the better.

JFK and Truman, like them or despise them, wouldn’t recognize it.  In fact, they would disdain — and mock — today’s Democrat party, as it would them.  It has morphed from a party ostensibly for working people into one of, by, and for elites — nationally and globally.  (Okay, it has always advanced policies detrimental to black people, but in most other important respects, it has changed.)  The party that spawned the Truman Doctrine, the policy of providing aid to countries threatened by communism and totalitarianism, has now been given over to the Biden Doctrine, the policy of badgering our closest allies (such as Israel) and giving aid, succor, cash, and billions in top-shelf military hardware to those who despise us (such as Iran, the Afghani Taliban, and Hamas).  This is the strangest doctrine imaginable, and an existential threat to national security.  And yet, the party still holds the power in Washington, D.C.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/obama_biden_doctrine_fundamentally_transforming_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Obama, ‘Biden Doctrine’ fundamentally transforming America
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 04:37:06 pm »
The Democrat Party has become the home of the elites because they are exempt and shielded from the policies they implemented on others
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Obama, ‘Biden Doctrine’ fundamentally transforming America
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 04:39:18 pm »
The Democrat Party has become the home of the elites because they are exempt and shielded from the policies they implemented on others

As ALL Marxists regimes have historically done.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 04:45:57 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien