Author Topic: ‘We’re Taking This Seriously’: Adam Schiff is Paranoid Trump Will Throw Him in Prison  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’re Taking This Seriously’: Adam Schiff is Paranoid Trump Will Throw Him in Prison
by Ben Kew Apr. 6, 2024 7:30 am

Pencil neck California Congressman Adam Schiff has said he is taking “seriously” the prospect that Donald Trump will put him in prison when he returns to the White House next January.

Speaking to The Los Angeles Times, Schiff expressed his fear that Trump would send him to prison, despite the fact that he would have no power to do so.

“We’re taking this seriously because we have to,” Schiff said. “We’ve seen this movie before … and how perilous it is to ignore what someone is saying when they say they want to be a dictator.”

Such fears are a response to recent comments by Trump, who said that Schiff and other members of the corrupt January 6th committee should be prosecuted and imprisoned.

A notorious conspiracy theorist, Schiff also shared his belief that the Supreme Court is seeking to defend Trump over the politically motivated prosecution related to the former president’s actions in the wake of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election.

“I’m fearful that the Supreme Court is deliberately slow-walking this,” Schiff said, complaining that the court should not be looking at Trump’s claim that he has presidential immunity against prosecution.

“The claim is borderline frivolous … they’re drawing it out just enough to make it almost infeasible to try [the cases] before the election,” he continued. “It’s still possible to get it done. And I think voters deserve to have that information.“

Schiff, who who will almost certainly replace Kamala Harris as his state’s senator after winning the California primary, is not the only California Congressman expressing fears that Trump will drop the hammer of justice against those involved in his persecution.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/were-taking-this-seriously-adam-schiff-is-paranoid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I would love to see some of the DEMS held accountable, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Should Trump be seated, he has to contend with a very corrupt DOJ first and drain much of the swamp. He didn't accomplish that last time around, so I'm not so sure why 'pencil neck' is all of a sudden quaking in his boots.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Schiff is going to the senate. 

And the way Arizona is going, so is Ruben Gallego.  Gallego makes Schiff look like John Birch. 

And conservatives in Arizona can't figure out why.

But in typical form, Schiff is playing all the cards he can.  He loves the victim card.

A state with 39 million people and people like Boxer, Cranston, Feinstein are the best they can do ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:13:55 pm by HikerGuy83 »