Author Topic: Iranian official warns Israel that its embassies are not safe after deadly Damascus strike  (Read 178 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iranian official warns Israel that its embassies are not safe after deadly Damascus strike

By Jack Jeffery and Tia Goldenberg - Associated Press - Sunday, April 7, 2024

JERUSALEM — A top Iranian military adviser on Sunday warned Israel that none of its embassies were safe following a strike in Damascus last week blamed on Israel that killed 12 people, including two elite Iranian generals. Regional tensions have threatened to draw the Middle East into a wider conflict as Israel’s war against Hamas marks six months.

Israel has been preparing for an Iranian response to the strike without directly acknowledging its involvement. The remarks by Gen. Rahim Safavi signaled that the attack on a diplomatic mission could be met with a similar response.

“None of the embassies of the (Israeli) regime are safe anymore,” Safavi, a military adviser to Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was quoted as saying by the semi-official Tasnim agency.

Safavi spoke at a memorial ceremony in Tehran for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard generals who were killed in the strike that flattened an Iranian consular building in Damascus.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel was prepared for any response. “Whoever harms us or plans to harm us, we will harm them,” he told a Cabinet meeting.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/7/rahim-safavi-warns-israel-that-its-embassies-are-n/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=twtnl_x
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It would be a shame if Iran's  power grid mysteriously  we t down
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.