Author Topic: County Supervisor says 24,000 migrants released in San Diego since late February  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
County Supervisor says 24,000 migrants released in San Diego since late February
by: Salvador Rivera

Posted: Apr 5, 2024 / 04:41 PM CDT

Updated: Apr 5, 2024 / 06:12 PM CDT

SAN DIEGO (Border Report) — San Diego County Supervisor Jim Desmond says more than 24,000 migrants have been released onto the streets of San Diego since late February and more than 120,000 in the last six months.

In an attempt to verify those numbers, U.S. Customs and Border Protection has told Border Report that those figures are not being released to the media.

Migrants accuse Mexico’s National Guard of abuse and theft
Desmond, however, says the numbers are accurate and San Diego County should expect more migrant drop-offs in the coming months.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/county-supervisor-says-24000-migrants-released-in-san-diego-since-late-february/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson