Author Topic: Necessary Accommodations if Biden’s Re-Elected  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Necessary Accommodations if Biden’s Re-Elected
« on: April 07, 2024, 02:03:54 pm »
April 7, 2024
Necessary Accommodations if Biden’s Re-Elected
By Pete McArdle

At present, it seems unlikely that Americans will re-elect a frail, rapidly declining octogenarian to be our commander-in-chief.  Still, one should never underestimate the Democrat party’s uncanny ability to spread lies, cheat early and often, and simply steal elections by any means necessary.

Should old, senile Joe Biden somehow get re-elected, his handlers will unfortunately have to make provisions for his rapidly accelerating dementia.  We’re talking simple things, like the elder shoes with huge soles and fake laces that Biden already sports.

During his next term, as it gets harder and harder for the old coot to put one foot in front of the other, his handlers should insert wheels into those soles, like the Heely’s brand shoes that kids wear.  Ol’ Scranton Joe can then pretend he’s walking while Dr. Jill — or the Easter Bunny, if the good doctor’s not available — simply pushes him.  The White House staff installs a long wooden ramp from the South Portico to Marine One, and voilà: you’ve got a photo op of our president briskly leaving the White House for yet another extended vacation, the floral nightmare Dr. Jill’s wearing providing all the visual distraction necessary.

Speaking’s going to be a real problem in Biden’s next term, too.  He already garbles his words, yells angrily, whispers creepily, mixes up names and places, makes up apocryphal tales of personal glory, clears his throat after every third sentence...and it’s only going to get worse.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/necessary_accommodations_if_biden_s_re_elected.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Necessary Accommodations if Biden’s Re-Elected
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2024, 02:06:42 pm »
I predict that he will step down sometime in his second term

Then the party bosses have to figure out what to do about the disaster called Kamala Harris
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy