Author Topic: As 'J6 Praying Grandma' Faces Prison, Trump Shares Support Calling Her 'One of Biden's Hostages'  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As 'J6 Praying Grandma' Faces Prison, Trump Shares Support Calling Her 'One of Biden's Hostages'
Brittany Sheehan

A federal jury delivered a guilty verdict against Rebecca Lavrenz, a 71-year-old Colorado woman, in connection to her role in breaching the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. Lavrenz, who is known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," faced four misdemeanor charges, including entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly conduct, and parading or picketing in the Capitol.

Lavrenz's arrest occurred on December 19, 2022, in Denver, following tips received by the FBI implicating her involvement in the Capitol breach. During her interview with federal authorities, Lavrenz admitted to spending approximately 10 minutes inside the Capitol building. Surveillance footage corroborated her account, showing Lavrenz in a red scarf among the crowd of protestors.

Lavrenz insists that she was only at the Capitol to pray, telling The Denver Gazette,

The whole reason I went to the Capitol was to pray. I didn’t get into this for myself, I was there to stand up for my country. God led me to go there and into the building to stand up for my First Amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

more
https://redstate.com/brutalbrittany/2024/04/07/as-j6-praying-grandma-faces-prison-trump-shares-support-for-bidens-hostages-n2172423
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

Lavrenz, who is known on social media as the "J6 Praying Grandma," faced four misdemeanor charges, including entering and remaining in a restricted building, disorderly conduct, and parading or picketing in the Capitol.

And that’s worth throwing a grandma in prison for?

We have a history of leftist doing similar in state Capitol buildings and the federal Capitol building and they don’t even get a wrist slap
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy