Author Topic: Blue State Public Official Reveals How Much Taxpayers Are Paying for ‘Unsustainable’ Illegal Immigra  (Read 106 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Blue State Public Official Reveals How Much Taxpayers Are Paying for ‘Unsustainable’ Illegal Immigrant Policies
Vito J. Fossella on "Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street"

HAILEY GOMEZ
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
April 05, 2024

Staten Island Borough President Vito J. Fossella revealed Friday on Fox Business that taxpayers are paying thousands of dollars for migrants to stay within New York City, slamming the continuation of “unsustainable” policies.

Fossella appeared on “Maria Bartiromo’s Wall Street” to discuss NYC’s ongoing migrant crisis, as local residents have begun to voice their concerns over the massive amounts of illegal migrants entering the city. Fox host Maria Bartiromo asked Fossella about what impact the migrant crisis has had in Staten Island.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/05/vito-fossella-taxpayer-price-illegal-immigrants-new-york-city/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson