Author Topic: Boozed up Lauren Boebert was cut off by bartender, begged Trump for selfies at GOP gala: report  (Read 1270 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Boozed up Lauren Boebert was cut off by bartender, begged Trump for selfies at GOP gala: report
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published April 6, 2024, 1:22 p.m. ET

Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert reportedly got so drunk at a Republican gala in the Big Apple, she had to be cut off by bartenders — but witnesses denied the allegation to The Post.

The controversial congresswoman’s apparently boozy turn at the New York Young Republicans annual event in December also included her bothering former President Donald Trump for many so selfies, his security stepped in to stop her, CNN reported.

Servers at the event, which was held at the Cipriani ballroom, told Boebert they wouldn’t bring her any more booze, multiple sources told CNN.

Boebert sat at the gala’s marquee table and was joined by Steve Bannon, Florida GOP Rep. Corey Mills, club president Gavin Wax and Trump, among others.

Boebert was not cut off from alcohol, insiders told The Post Saturday — but she had irritated Trump during the event.

“She came over between Gavin Wax and President Trump and tried to take a selfies with the two of them. After taking a few and being unhappy with how they looked she tried to take more selfies but she was pushed away by President Trump who said, ‘That’s enough,'” one witness said.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/06/us-news/drunk-lauren-boebert-was-cut-off-begged-trump-for-selfies-at-gop-gala-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
She needs to go away.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Another cautionary tell about how DC power and celebrity tends to ruin small town people who go to Congress.  She outgrew and left her husband, started playing the DC dating game, ruined her family, and is now ruining her life with all this drunken nonsense.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online banddag

She outgrew and left her husband,

I grew up in a blue collar area of steel mills and coal mines and saw this happen a lot. The attractive wife would go out and get an advanced degree usually in the medical field, starting make much more than the husband and suddenly lost respect for her blue collar hubbie and moved on and went to the big city.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:38:46 pm by banddag »

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
I grew up in a blue collar area of steel mills and coal mines and saw this happen a lot. The attractive wife would go out and get an advanced degree usually in the medical field, starting make much more than the husband and suddenly lost respect for her blue collar hubbie and moved on and went to the big city.

Yep, growing up in Appalachia myself, in coal mining country, I've seen it happen too.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

I’ve seen something similar 
in my life on the Iron Range in N Minnesota

The girls get a degree and they don’t want anything to do with a man that works for the steel companies up there anymore even if they dated one before entering college

Maybe the CEO of the companies might be a different story
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online DB

Was she wearing gold Trump shoes to go with that dress?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is what happens when we believe CNN's reports.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online andy58-in-nh

I wouldn't hit that with someone else's... :whistle:

Drunk and stupid doesn't wear well even for a fashion model, which this one ain't.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wouldn't hit that with someone else's... :whistle:

Drunk and stupid doesn't wear well even for a fashion model, which this one ain't.

She is a bagger.  Not a two...  but a one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Please don't tell us how it went.

I'd be grossed out.

Online andy58-in-nh

She is a bagger.  Not a two...  but a one.

Don't forget the one you'll need if hers falls off...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

Why do you guys find her unattractive?

I think she’s attractive

Barry Goldwater

Online corbe

Especially after the boob job!!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Why do you guys find her unattractive?

I think she’s attractive

Drunkeness and stupidity are not, at all, attractive.

Offline LMAO

But if I saw her working behind the counter at a retail store or working as a waitress, and she didn’t speak, I would find her attractive

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Bet she was a hit at the Frat Parties.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Women are worse than men when intoxicated in my experience

Men get drunk and either think they're ten feet tall and bulletproof or they repeat many times "I love you, man"

Women, pick a target and really let their negative feelings come out full bore at said target, become "affectionate" to the nearest male target,  pass out, or pour their guts out to whoever is within earshot and goes on and on about all the failed relationships she had in her life

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Bet she was a hit at the Frat Parties.

Or a dark movie theater......
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.