Author Topic: Greek, Jewish, Puerto Rican: Biden has history of claiming to be 'honorary' member of numerous ethni  (Read 153 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Greek, Jewish, Puerto Rican: Biden has history of claiming to be 'honorary' member of numerous ethnic groups
Biden claimed this week that he inherited the nickname 'Biden-opoulos' in his home state of Delaware
 By Kyle Morris Fox News
Published April 6, 2024 1:52pm EDT

President Biden has a long history of attempting to tie himself to a variety of ethnic groups and cultures.

Biden reminded guests at the White House for a Greek Independence Day celebration this week of his claim that he inherited the nickname "Biden-opoulos" in his home state of Delaware.

Attributing his early political success to the Greek community, Biden said one of the things he "learned early on was that I had a very close relationship with the Greek American community — for real, in the heart and I mean real — and the church there as well."

Biden said he believed "every Greek American in Delaware voted for" him during his 1972 campaign for the Senate.

"By the way, as some of the Delawareans would tell you, that’s where I acquired a nickname I’m very proud of: I am Joe 'Biden-opoulos.' That’s the nickname I got," he said.

It wasn't the first time Biden mentioned his Greek-inspired nickname. During a 2009 White House event, then Vice President Biden said he was "an honorary Greek."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/greek-jewish-puerto-rican-biden-history-claiming-numerous-ethnic-groups
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34