Author Topic: Emily Compagno on migrant squatters released in NYC: ‘Who the hell is this helping?’  (Read 2983 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Emily Compagno on migrant squatters released in NYC: ‘Who the hell is this helping?’

‘Outnumbered’ co-hosts react to six migrant squatting suspects being released without bail in New York despite officials finding drug paraphernalia and firearms at the property.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/emily-compagno-on-migrant-squatters-released-in-nyc-who-the-hell-is-this-helping/vi-BB1l1bRu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f7e3323dbad3497498ecb5866ff9190f&ei=61
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It helps China and Russia as this country develops scofflaws who believe they are free to do or take what they please with no consequences.  And it will develop piss poor voters, greedy thugs who will vote for what they can get from politicians, not what is best for America, and it will insure the next generation of "newcomers" will be as pitiful as their parents.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson