Author Topic: Report: Migrants Along Border Say They ‘Want Biden to Win’ 2024 Election  (Read 246 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Migrants Along Border Say They ‘Want Biden to Win’ 2024 Election

JOHN BINDER5 Apr 2024169

Migrants at the United States-Mexico border say they “want [President Joe] Biden to win” the 2024 presidential election, while others hope to get released into the nation’s interior before election day — knowing their chances will be nearly eliminated under a second term of former President Donald Trump.

In interviews with The Free Press’s Peter Savodnik, migrants waiting to cross the southern border said they vastly prefer Biden to Trump in this year’s election, primarily because they say their chances of being freed into the U.S. interior are high with the current administration.

With Trump, though, they see those chances as disappearing.

“I want Biden to win,”45-year-old Daniel Cortez of Honduras, currently living in a migrant camp in northern Mexico, told Savodnik.

JOHN BINDER5 Apr 2024169

Migrants at the United States-Mexico border say they “want [President Joe] Biden to win” the 2024 presidential election, while others hope to get released into the nation’s interior before election day — knowing their chances will be nearly eliminated under a second term of former President Donald Trump.

In interviews with The Free Press’s Peter Savodnik, migrants waiting to cross the southern border said they vastly prefer Biden to Trump in this year’s election, primarily because they say their chances of being freed into the U.S. interior are high with the current administration.

With Trump, though, they see those chances as disappearing.

“I want Biden to win,”45-year-old Daniel Cortez of Honduras, currently living in a migrant camp in northern Mexico, told Savodnik.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/05/report-migrants-along-border-say-they-want-biden-to-win-2024-election/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If that isn't enough to make people vote against him, then nothing is. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I would advise the Trump campaign to get video of these "newcomers" and make a campaign commercial out of it.

Pronto !