Author Topic: Biden is cowering to Iran instead of siding with Israel  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden is cowering to Iran instead of siding with Israel
« on: April 06, 2024, 03:46:53 pm »
Biden is cowering to Iran instead of siding with Israel
No such thing as good or bad infidel to Iran

By Jonathan Feldstein – Special to Higher Ground - - Saturday, April 6, 2024
OPINION:

According to foreign reports Israel was responsible for the targeted assassination of Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi in at a facility adjacent to the Iranian Embassy in Damascus this week. Zahedi was the most senior Iranian official killed since the Americans assassinated IRGC commander Qassem Soleimani four years ago.

The Wall Street Journal called the killing of Zahedi “the first real price” that Iran has paid “for its proxy warfare in the Middle East,” referring to Israel’s war against Hamas, the threats and daily missiles being fired at Israel from Hezbollah in Lebanon, the Houthis who have hijacked Yemen and international waters of the Red Sea and Egypt’s Suez Canal, and an array of other Iranian and Iranian backed forces targeting Americans and others throughout the region.

The world should be celebrating with behind-the-scenes high fives, champagne corks flying, and balls spiked in the end zone. Rather, led by the U.S., they are cowering to Iran almost as if apologizing and begging the Islamic regime not to retaliate against Americans or on American soil.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/6/biden-is-cowering-to-iran-instead-of-siding-with-i/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biden is cowering to Iran instead of siding with Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 03:48:35 pm »
Not so!  He's afraid the sleeper cells he has invited to take up residency in the US will get active if he doesn't. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Biden is cowering to Iran instead of siding with Israel
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 04:16:33 pm »
You have to admire Israel and Netanyahu in all of this. Virtually the entire world is demanding that they stand down, but they continue to carry on this fumigation of Hamas and its allies, oblivious to the media, the Euroweenies, and even the US State Department. At some point I would expect Israel to bow to the pressure, but appeasement has gotten the Israeli people nowhere. When appeasement fails, there is no choice but war, and when war is on the table there should be no option but all out victory. This is the lesson we Americans have failed to learn. Our politicians seem to think that war is now some sort of negotiation. It is not. War should never be contemplated except in the most extreme circumstances, and it should never be waged for any purpose except complete destruction of the enemy.

Truman was our last president who understood what the purpose of war is. Maybe Truman's legacy is tarnished by the fact that he used nukes, but between what we did to Hiroshima, Nagaski and Dresden you never saw any resurgence of war fever in Japan and Germany. The same with the old south in the USA after Sherman and Grant were done with them. And that is why, so long as resistance is encountered, Gaza has to be laid to waste, unfortunately. That said, this is not our war and the USA should not be involved in it. We should definitely not be increasing our aid, or telling Israel when they need to cease fire.

It is a very, very ugly business but the very existence of an orderly civilization requires it.