Author Topic: Trump Should Talk More About January 6, Not Less  (Read 206 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Should Talk More About January 6, Not Less
« on: April 06, 2024, 02:44:00 pm »
April 6, 2024
Trump Should Talk More About January 6, Not Less
By Jack Cashill

The once relevant political consultant Karl Rove made a bid to gain attention Wednesday by scolding former President Donald Trump for his vow to pardon January 6 defendants. “One of the critical mistakes made in this campaign is that Donald Trump has now said, ‘I’m going to pardon those people because they’re hostages,'” Rove said in an interview on MSNBC. “No, they’re not. They’re thugs.”

Having watched countless hours of January 6 footage in researching my forthcoming book, Ashli: The Untold Story of the Women of January 6, I feel safe to say that Rove has no idea what he is talking about. I would also argue that Trump should talk more about January 6, not less. The Capitol protest/riot lasted a little more than three hours. The Biden witch hunt has lasted more than three years and shows no sign of easing up. Trump is the only one with platform enough to expose this ongoing evil.

And evil it is. Of the ten female “thugs” that I profile, the worst crime any one of them committed was to help break a window. That woman, Rachel Powell, a 40-something mother of eight, is now serving a 57-month prison sentence. Prosecutors asked for eight years. In the way of comparison, female attorney Urooj Rahman, who firebombed at least one police car during the George Floyd riots in New York City, received a 15-month prison sentence.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/trump_should_talk_more_about_january_6_not_less.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump Should Talk More About January 6, Not Less
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 10:32:54 pm »
If the feds can do it to them...
... they can do it TO YOU.